Coronavirus also impacts Hackdays. The event will be rescheduled to the autumn!
SRG is continuously monitoring the development of Coronavirus in Switzerland: Due to the current situation, the Hackdays organisation team has made the decision to postpone the event scheduled over 12/13 March at all three locations until autumn 2020.
As soon as the alternative date has been confirmed, we will contact registered participants via email. Anyone who is already registered will have priority for a place. We hope you will be at the event in autumn!
The Medien-Barcamp, which was to take place in connection with Hackdays, will also be rescheduled to the autumn. An alternative will be found for this event too.